Axiolab 5 Upright Microscopes
£4,867.00 – £16,254.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Axiolab 5 is made for the routine work that goes on every day in your lab.Combine Axiolab 5 with the microscope camera Axiocam 208 colour and take full advantage of the smart microscopy concept: you’ll be experiencing a completely new form of digital documentation. Just focus your sample and press a single button for crisp images in true colour. The digital image will look exactly like you see it through the eyepieces, with all the details and subtle color differences clearly visible.Plus, Axiolab 5 automatically adds the correct scaling information to your images. You get all of this in a stand-alone operation, without needing a PC or any additional software. Save time, money and valuable lab space with Axiolab 5.Highlights
- Once you find a region of interest, simply press the snap button right on the stand to acquire the image. It’s as easy as that. Axiolab 5 offers you easy handling and an ergonomic user concept that’s adapted to your lab routine.
- Control the microscope and its attached camera without even changing your grip. Your smart microscope system then automatically adjusts the parameters for you and documents your sample precisely as you see it through the eyepieces ? detail-rich and in true colour.
- The correct scaling is always included automatically. You don’t need to invest in another computer or software either. With smart microscopy you will work more efficiently and always stay focused on your sample.
- Axiolab 5 is strong on ergonomy and efficiency. You access all the main controls with just one hand, including the Snap button, stage drive, focus adjustment, and brightness control
- Ergotubes and the height and torque adaptable rackless stage allow you to work in a comfortable position, even during extended use
- Simply adjust the viewing height to find the most comfortable position. The dual specimen holder means fewer slide changes ? for example, when you’re examining IHC slides ? so fatigue is reduced
All microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist, Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)