Primostar 3 Upright Microscopes
£1,134.00 – £3,007.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
No matter if you need a microscope for education, training or routine lab work: Primostar 3 is the easy-to-use, compact and long-lasting instrument that turns your investment into the right choice for long working hours even in the most space-limited environments.
Your students, trainees and lab staff can focus on the essentials from the very start – just choose the ideal microscope configuration for your tasks and applications from our pre-defined packages and you are ready to go. Primostar 3 comes pre-configured out of the box for a true plug & play experience, making it your reliable partner in microscopy today and in the years to come.
- The fixed-Köhler version of Primostar 3 comes pre-adjusted with a large 20 mm FOV (field of view) – just plug and play.
- A useful selection of objective lenses and eyepieces is already in place.
- Additional plus: manage costs and energy with long-lasting LED illumination.
- Choose between a 30-Watt halogen bulb or energy-saving LED illumination with stable intensity and colour temperature.
- Add the fluorescence tube and turn your Primostar 3 into an LED fluorescence microscope.
- Choose from a variety of contrasting techniques, suitable objective lenses and options for digital connectivity and documentation.
- Simply connect your Primostar 3 microscopes with WiFi-cameras and install the ZEISS Labscope microscopy app. As a teacher, you see all student microscopes at a glance, choose an image from a student microscope and share it via projector or monitor with the whole class.
- Primostar 3 with the integrated 8.3 Megapixel HD WiFi camera and WiFi dongle is the package of choice for digital learning. The integrated camera offers a variety of interfaces such as LAN/Ethernet and USB-C 3.0. An additional plus: the integrated power supply frees you from numerous cables.
Available to Order