Axio Imager.A2 Upright Microscopes, Zeiss
£35,454.00 – £68,089.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Advanced Imaging with Brilliant Optics and Bright FluorescenceAxio Imager 2 combines everything you’ve ever asked for in your research environment: brilliant optics and bright fluorescence.The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and filter sets for Axio Imager.Z2.Choose your system out of six different stand versions and combine with high-end fluorescence imaging systems: ApoTome.2 and laser scanning microscopes like LSM 900 and LSM 980. Whether you are simply observing and recording, or performing highly complex imaging experiments: it?s easy to adapt the system components to the application at hand. The research microscope Axio Imager 2 resolves finest details of your samples – from tissue sections in pathology to brain specimens in neuroscience to multi-dyed FISH specimens.
- Encoding: read-out magnification, illumination and contrast settings, and transfer to ZEN Imaging software
- Motorization for reproducible component settings and automated processes
- Excellent optics and homogeneous illumination in both transmitted light and fluorescence applications
- Research microscope with new high performance focus for maximum precision
- Smart control concept for ergonomic working conditions and multi-user operation ? with the option of control via optional TFT technology
All microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist, Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)