Lambda™ EliteMax Semi-automated Benchtop Pipettor, Corning
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
1 in stock, ready for dispatch now
The Corning® Lambda™ EliteMax Semi-automated Benchtop Pipettor can perform a variety of liquid handling tasks including:
- Plate filling from reagent reservoirs
- Serial dilutions, plate-to-plate transfers, tube-to-tube transfers, and plate replication
- Well-to-well transfers (cherry picking protocol for single-channel head only). Unit comes with a single-channel and 12-channel head installed.
- Accurately and precisely transferring liquids and compounds between microplates
- Transferring by row or by column
More complex applications can be performed such as sample preparation, timed reaction, PCR preparation, and cell-based assays set up.
- Easy-to-use liquid benchtop handling system
- Blowout feature
- Speed can be changed
- Large touch screen controller
- You can create multiple user accounts for storing preferences, protocols and methods.
- Saves space on the lab bench (only 520 x 285 x 360mm and 20kg)
- Fits in a biosafety cabinet
- Dispense all excess liquid that remains in the tip after dispensing depending on the type of liquid or compound being transferred
- Allows the user to easily control the device.