Corning® Cell-Tak™ Cell and Tissue Adhesive
£262.08 – £2,046.47 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Corning® Cell-Tak™ Cell and Tissue Adhesive is used to attach cells or tissue sections to many types of surfaces, including plastic, glass, metal, FEP Polymer, and biological materials.
- Dopa: Protein ratio > 0.05
- Polyphenolic proteins secreted by Mytilus edulis
- Molecular Weight 110-140 kD
- Stable for at least three months at 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze.
- Recommended concentration – 1-5 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type (guidelines for coating included with product).
- Formulation: As a liquid in 5% acetic acid
- This product is non-returnable.