Corning® Spheroid Microplates, black/clear round bottom, with lid, Ultra-Low Attachment surface, sterile
£224.45 – £6,104.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 5
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel proprietary well geometry aids formation of spheroids in centre of well
- Unique design that shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk
The Corning® Spheroid microplate may be used in many research areas including:
- Stem cell biology
- Cancer/Tumor biology
- Neurobiology and metabolic disease
- Drug screening/high throughput screening
- Ideal to generate and analyze 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate.
- The spheroid microplate is optimized for visualization, thanks to the black opaque microplate body, which reduces well-to-well cross-talk.
- An excellent tool to create a uniform, centred, single spheroid formation across all wells with a simple and easy to use “plug and play” protocol.
- No specialized equipment is required and the Corning spheroid microplate is compatible with HTS instruments.
- Easy for media or buffer change.
- No transfer step necessary for visualization or assay reduces the risk of damaging your work because there are fewer steps which leave less of a chance of harming your cell culture, and it’s also less cost per run.
Product Contact Form
Please contact us for lead time information