Universal Transport Medium collection kit, 1ml medium, mini-tip flocked swab, IRR
£131.97 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 50
Available to Order
Transport Swabs for the collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of samples for the detection of Virus including Influenza, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.
Features & Functions
- UTM Swabs are room temperature stable, also incorporates a cryoprotectant
- Safe and reliable precision moulded breakpoint swabs with a capture cap which automatically locates the viral swab into the lid for transport.
- Formulation also includes antibiotics to inhibit bacterial and fungal flora.
- SAFE, SHATTERPROOF, STAND UP tubes with internal conical shape enabling centrifugation of samples.
- Rapid release and dispersion of sample material and virus particles during vortexing with three glass beads in tube.
- Suitable for nucleic acid amplification assays including Chlamydia Trachomatis/Neisseria gonorrhoea
- Suitable as a Virus collection and transport swab