Primovert Inverted Microscopes
£2,238.00 – £7,084.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Inverted microscope for routine or research laboratories
- Ideal for quick assessments and inspections of living cells. Typical applications include e.g. cancer and HIV research, human, animal and plant genetics and cell biology in general
- Quality optics from Carl Zeiss
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Automatic light turn-off
- Modular illumination: HAL or LEDs
- Increased working distance, e.g. for roller-bottles
- Robust and durable
- Carrying handle on the back
- Objective-indicators for fast identification of magnification
Primovert HDcam is your solution for image acquisition and documentation.
- With no eyepieces and the camera already integrated into the stand there is no need for further adjustments and camera settings.
- In combination with your iPad and the Imaging App Labscope you share, discuss and explain your observations with colleagues – independent from the location of your microscope.
- Profit from a fast live display – also on multiple iPads over WiFi. Acquire images and videos, make annotations and documentations – and easily share these data.
Primovert iLED is perfectly suited to your daily work with cell cultures. You examine unstained cells in phase contrast as well as GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently by just switching the contrasting technique directly at the stand.
Available to Order