Primovert Inverted Microscopes
£2,376.00 – £9,994.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Primovert Inverted Microscopes can be used for routine or research laboratory work.
- Ideal for quick assessments and inspections of living cells. Typical applications include e.g. cancer and HIV research, human, animal and plant genetics and cell biology in general
- Quality optics from Carl Zeiss
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Inverted microscopes will fit directly in your Laminar Flow Box- you work directly in the sterile environment.
- Automatic light turn-off. This saves energy and increases the life of the light source!
- Modular illumination: HAL or LEDs
- Switch from phase contrast to fluorescence contrast to assess both undyed and GFP-labelled cells.
- Increased working distance, e.g. for roller-bottles
- Robust and durable
- Carrying handle on the back
- Objective-indicators for fast identification of magnification
Primovert HDcam Primovert HDcam is your solution for image acquisition and documentation.
- With no eyepieces and the camera already integrated into the stand there is no need for further adjustments and camera settings.
- In combination with your iPad and the Imaging App Labscope you share, discuss and explain your observations with colleagues ? independent from the location of your microscope.
- Profit from a fast live display ? also on multiple iPads over WiFi. Acquire images and videos, make annotations and documentations ? and easily share these data.
Primovert iLED Primovert iLED is perfectly suited to your daily work with cell cultures. You examine unstained cells in phase contrast as well as GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently by just switching the contrasting technique directly at the stand.
All Primovert inverted microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist, Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)