Primovert Inverted Microscopes
£2,238.00 – £7,084.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Inverted microscope for routine or research laboratories
- Ideal for quick assessments and inspections of living cells. Typical applications include e.g. cancer and HIV research, human, animal and plant genetics and cell biology in general
- Quality optics from Carl Zeiss
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Automatic light turn-off
- Modular illumination: HAL or LEDs
- Increased working distance, e.g. for roller-bottles
- Robust and durable
- Carrying handle on the back
- Objective-indicators for fast identification of magnification
Primovert HDcamPrimovert HDcam is your solution for image acquisition and documentation.
- With no eyepieces and the camera already integrated into the stand there is no need for further adjustments and camera settings.
- In combination with your iPad and the Imaging App Labscope you share, discuss and explain your observations with colleagues ? independent from the location of your microscope.
- Profit from a fast live display ? also on multiple iPads over WiFi. Acquire images and videos, make annotations and documentations ? and easily share these data.
Primovert iLEDPrimovert iLED is perfectly suited to your daily work with cell cultures. You examine unstained cells in phase contrast as well as GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently by just switching the contrasting technique directly at the stand.
All microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist, Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)