Stuart Premium Hotplate Stirrer, coated aluminium plate
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Maximum Temperature – 325°C
Heated Area – 150 x 150mm
Stirrer Speed – 50 – 2000rpm
Colour choice – Blue, White, Black, Avocado, Red, Tangerine, Violet, Pink
- ASpill-resistant front control module with chemically toughened glass
- Independent “Hot” warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and unplugged
- Ceramic coated Aluminium surfaces have been designed for very accurate top plate temperature.
- Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speeds up to 2000 rpm
- All models have an integral fixing point for a retort rod and are supplied with 2 x 25mm PTFE coated stir bars.
- Premium units offer the highest level of sophistication in a hotplate stirrer with a full colour 4″ TFT screen. Both set and actual temperature of the sample are displayed simultaneously.
- As the hotplate heats the sample to the set temperature, the advanced control algorithm automatically optimises the heating rate to minimise overshoot and time to set point.
- The Premium units bring the ability to create programs, controlling the temperature and stirring speed.
- All Premium units include a PTFE coated temperature probe, which allows accurate sample temperature control to within ±1°C.
- With built-in connectivity, the units can be updated in the field.