Customisable Hotplate Stirrers, Stuart
£503.00 – £1,129.20 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Premium Models Now Available!
Plate Surface Choice – Aluminium or Ceramic
Interface Choice – Analogue or Digital
Standard Colour Choice – Blue, White or Black
Premium Colour Choice – Blue, White, Black, Avocado, Red, Tangerine, Violet, Pink
Each unit is robust and has features that will keep you safe, with a chemically toughened glass interface, ceramic or ceramic-coated aluminium, and a mains independent hot-warning light.
The analogue version has a basic interface with an LED display showing temperature and speed, while the digital version offers the same LED speed array in addition to an upgraded digital 7 segment temperature display.
- Compact footprint won’t take up valuable benchtop or storage space
- Accurate temperature control with coloured LED indicator scale
- Warning indicator lights up when the top plate is hot and overheat protection cuts power in case of fault
- Powerful provide strong stirring action
- A simple clean body reduces splash from spillage and has BioCote antimicrobial protection
- A spill-resistant front control module with chemically toughened glass protects against cosmetic damage
- Temperature sensor compatibility
- The Stuart Premium hotplate offers the highest level of sophistication in a hotplate with a full colour 4″ TFT screen
- Both set and actual temperature of the sample are displayed simultaneously
- As the hotplate heats the sample to the set temperature, the advanced control algorithm automatically optimises the heating rate to minimize overshoot and time to set point.
- The Premium units bring the ability to create programs, controlling the temperature and stirring speed.
- All Premium units include a PTFE coated temperature probe, which allows accurate sample temperature control to within ±1°C.
- With built-in connectivity the units can be updated in the field, as and when new firmware versions are available.
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)