Enduro GDS Touch Imaging Systems and Accessories, Labnet
£908.30 – £8,544.10 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Exceptional Resolution – The standard 5MP camera provides the best image possible for qualitative work and the most data points for accurate quantitation.
- Ready to Use – Comes with camera, camera mounts, gaskets and transilluminator installed and ready to go.
- Integrated cabinet with tablet PC
- 3 position filter slider – Easily switch between built in Epi-Blue light (ideal for applications requiring 490nm light source), UV light and Epi-White light. Alternative filters available – see below
- Large Field of View – The integrated UV transilluminator has a fully visible 20 x 24cm field of view.
- No Focus Needed – The smartcapture technology means that you never need to touch the camera. The system is pre-focused and will be in focus whether sample is directly on transilluminator or raised on a gel tray.
- Autoexposure – Innovative qualitative and control software is included.
– Autoexposure button provides ideal imaging with a single click.
– Manipulate exposures and images with the large standard palette of tools.
– UV light is controlled by the software and is automatically shut off if the unit if left for a short period of time, extending the life of the bulbs.
- 2 year warranty exclusive of UV bulbs and gaskets