157L Compact incubator, fan circulation, LEEC
£2,060.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
- Available in 3 sizes 100 litres (C100), 157 litres (C157) and 330 litres (C330) which all feature the impeccable construction and quality you would expect from a LEEC product.
- Fully sealed chambers manufactured from polished stainless steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- The outer cabinet is manufactured from stainless steel and has a tough powder coat paint finish.
- Inner glass viewing door closes positively onto a silicone gasket and allows a clear view of the chamber contents without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
- 12mm diameter rear access port allows temperature monitoring probes to be inserted safely into the incubator chamber.
- New profiled resistive wire heating elements and high-performance insulation ensure optimum temperature control. All models have gentle fan assisted air circulation which ensures even temperature distribution throughout the chamber. Fast temperature recovery keeps heat loss to a minimum after door opening.
- The latest microprocessor temperature controller technology gives this incubator range excellent temperature stability to within 0.1°C. Fuzzy Logic and Auto-Tune features allow the controller to adapt to each chamber size, optimising their performance and accuracy. The controller is simple to use, with target and actual temperatures being displayed in real-time on a two-colour digital display.
- Over and under temperature alarm thresholds can be programmed into the controller. An independent safety cut out disconnects the heating elements should an over-temperature condition occur. The controller can be password protected too, stopping any unauthorised adjustments to the Set Point and alarm thresholds.
- 1 year warranty
(H x W x D mm)
|790 x 684 x 620
|Internal Dimensions(H x W x D mm)||573 x 550 x 500
|Power Rating (Watts)
|At least 5°C above ambient to +60°C
|Typically +/-0.1°C at 37°C
|Typically better than +/-0.2°C at 37°C
|Temperature Recovery||3 minutes|