The Corning® Cell Counter is the first automated cell counter that combines the accuracy of manual cell counting with the speed and ease of automation. This new method is;
- Fast – due to cloud-based image processing
- Accurate – due to its machine learning algorithm
- Low-cost – works with common reusable glass hemocytometers so no consumables are required
- Easy to use – To begin a count, simply place a loaded counting chamber on the stage and press start
- Convenient – The cell count report is instantly shown on your computer. It is also sent to a secure cloud server, enabling you to access the analysed image and cell count on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
This latest innovative product from Corning® is now available to buy from Appleton Woods. Following a successful launch, three Appleton Woods customers are already amongst the first in the UK to be using the world’s fastest and most accurate cell counter.
If you would like more information or to arrange a demonstration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 458 7740.