Vortex mixer multi-tube, 500 – 3000 rpm for up to 32 microtubes or 1 tube up to 15ml
£378.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
The Grant bio V-32 is a versatile multi vortex mixer for vigorous re-suspension of cells or chemical pellets in tubes up to 1.5 ml, with the facility to mix individual tubes up to 15 ml.
- Adjustable speed control: 500 to 3000 rpm
- ‘Continuous’ or ‘impulse’ operation
- Handles up to 32 tubes in three different sizes/combinations
- Additional VP-1 flat head for single tube mixing supplied with unit
- Compact rugged design plus powerful motor delivering consistent performance and quiet operation – fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
- Rubber suction pads hold tight to the work surface and prevent the unit from ‘walking’ – they also absorb vibration and prevent its transmission to the workbench
- Extremely easy to operate – select either ‘continuous’ or ‘touch’ operation and turn the knob to adjust the speed from 500 rpm to 3000 rpm
- The 32-socket universal platform for three tubes sizes (16 x 1.5ml, 8 x 0.5 ml, 8 x 0.2ml) and a tip for mixing individual tubes up to 15ml provide maximum flexibility for different applications.
- Operating temperature range: + 4°C to 40°C