SafeFAST Classic Microbiological Safety Cabinets, Faster Air UK
£7,963.00 – £11,162.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Faster SafeFAST Classic vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets – designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard and NSF/ANSI 49 American Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter according to EN 1822 within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA/ULPA filter.
External structure in epoxy powder coated cold-rolled steel for excellent corrosion resistance to the attack by aggressive common chemicals.
Rear wall in epoxy coated steel, designed to conform to requirements and pass the “cleanability test” according to EN12469:2000.
Work surface in AISI 304L consisting of sections (or in one piece upon request) which are easily removable for carrying out routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures; closed or perforated on request.
Front window: electrically operated vertically sliding safety glass sash window.
Re-circulating and extractor fan: SafeFAST Classic are supplied with single centrifugal fan.
Servicing side glass with ports for service taps installation.
Filtration: H14 HEPA/ULPA filters with an efficiency better than 99,995 % MPPS (EN-1822).
Operation Condition: Air cleanliness in Class ISO 3 as per ISO:EN 14644-1.
The user-friendly practical keyboard and the rear-lit LCD will continuously display all required data keeping the user constantly informed of the cabinet conditions in operation, and in particular:
- display of laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
- display of inside and outside temperature
- display of residual lifetime of HEPA/ULPA filters, UV Lamp and activated carbon filter (if fitted)
- display of total number of hours of operation
- display of saturation level of HEPA/ULPA filters.
Audio-visual alarms provided for:
- out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
- incorrect position of front sash-window
- clogging of HEPA/ULPA filters
- end of life-cycle of UV lamp and saturation of activated carbon filter (if fitted)
- blockage in the exhaust duct ( if fitted )
- fan-motor malfunction
- power failure
Magnetic and removable UV sterilizing lamp (optional) that can be easily placed in each area of the back wall. It is completed with two switch-off countdown timers, one variable on a 0-3 hours scale (1 minute steps), the other set to 3 fixed hours.
Lighting: fluorescent tubes in built-in housing, placed outside the contaminated are
D.O.P.- DEHS inlet port for testing the HEPA/ULPA filters