PES Bottle top filter 500ml, 33mm neck, 0.22µm, Corning
£152.86 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 12
Please contact us for lead time information
Corning® 500 mL Bottle Top Vacuum Filter, 0.22 µm Pore 33.2cm² PES Membrane, Fits 33 mm Diameter Necks, Sterile, 12/Case
- Fits plastic or glass media bottles with 33mm neck sizes.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.