HAEMATOKRIT 200 Small Centrifuge, IVD, with rotor, Hettich
£2,650.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Please contact us for lead time information
The HAEMATOKRIT 200 is a fast and efficient centrifuge for determining hematocrit count. It runs at 13,000 RPM and accommodates up to 24 capillary tubes to a maximum RCF of 16,060.
Results can be clearly viewed with the integrated Haematocrit reader in the rotor lid.
- RPM: 200 – 13,000 min -1
- Adjustable up to 10,000 RPM in increments of 10, above in increments of 100
- Max. RCF: 16,060
- Compact, high-performance hematocrit centrifuge
- IVD-conform according to directive 98/79/EC
- Maximum noise level of 56 dB(A)
- Impulse key for short cycle mode
- 2 individual acceleration and deceleration stages