Falcon® PS Centrifuge Tubes
£143.50 – £165.54 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Falcon conical tubes are easy-to-use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing create tubes engineered to provide high strength, wide temperature stability, and to perform in your critical applications.
- Meet bioanalytical-grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications
- Ideal for long-term cryogenic storage of specimens at -80°C (15 to 225 mL polypropylene tubes)
- Exceptionally strong—Industry leading centrifugation rating of 16,000 RCF (50 mL polypropylene)
- Low protein binding
- Unique double threaded cap design reducing cross threading and leakage
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic
- Support cushions must be used with this product unless the centrifuge rotor already has appropriate V-bottom cushions.
- Approximate dimensions: 17mm O.D.; 120mm length