EMA Series electromantle, Electrothermal
£508.80 – £671.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- The EMA Electromantle shares all the features of the standard, but has the added functionality of magnetic stirring. The solid state stirring circuitry is built into the base of the main housing and provides powerful stirring over a range of capacities and viscosities. The stir bar is seldom lost due to our “auto-recapture” function.
- The EMA Electromantle has the added functionality of stirring which widens the range of applications. Stirring operation is simply achieved by placing the correct size stir bar into the flask, turning the stir control to the minimum speed and ramping up slowly. If the magnetic coupling to the stir bar is lost for any reason, the stir speed control should be reduced slightly and the auto-recapture switch can be activated.
- Accepts round bottom flasks from 50ml to 2 litres capacity
- Bi-directional stirring speeds up to 520rpm
- Stir bar “auto-recapture” function
- Cool-to-touch” design
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Clamps for 1.3cm support rods (but not including the support rods)
- Warranty: One year parts and labour