CoolBox™ Systems, Corning
£318.51 – £909.33 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Corning CoolBox Systems are benchtop cooling systems that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity, or batteries.
- Versatile and accommodating to a variety of sample formats and temperatures
- Allows all-day cooling (up to 16 hours) or freezing (up to 8 hours) with one Corning XT Cooling Core
- Removes the need for trips to the ice machine; reduced risk of ice contamination
- Accommodates a wide array of sample tubes and plates
- Available in single- or double-capacity systems for a variety of applications
- The internal cooling or freezing cores provide hours of 0.5°C to 4°C cooling or -20C to 0°C sample freezing
- CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap-freezing workstation for bacteria, viruses, or proteins.
- Corning Cool Box is available in a variety of configurations and is compatible with all of the Corning CoolRack and Corning CoolSink thermo-conductive sample modules.
- When using taller tube modules in the CoolBox XT/2XT systems, order an optional Corning Extension Collar to extend the height of the system and allow the lid to close, contact our office for more information.