Bio-bin Infectious Waste Containers, Econix
£10.55 – £175.82 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- New generation infectious waste container that helps to save money and the environment by considerably reducing the amount of plastic being incinerated
- Designed for non-sharp infectious waste, it has a 96% paper construction that is easy to use and UN approved to standard UN 3291
- Bio-bins have a fold-flat design for more space savings
- Absorbant Bio-Matt soaks up liquid and turns into a gel in minutes
- Leak-proof construction
- Built-in lid with temporary seal and permanent seal
- Bio-bin Loop – specifically designed for disposal of single use implements such as loops and swabs
- Colour-coded according to waste type:
Orange – Low risk infectious waste
Yellow – High risk infectious waste
Purple/yellow – Cytotoxic waste
Red – Anatomical waste
Tiger Stripe – Offensive waste
See below, how Bio-bins can not only save you money – but help you and help the environment!
Because the construction of the Bio-bin® is made up of 96% paper – compared with an equivalent plastic container, the Bio-bin® is often cheaper to dispose of.
Made from 96% recycled paper, you can rest easy knowing you’re not only saving money but the environment too.
Apart from the 6L Pipette bins, the rest of the Bio-bin® range is fold-flat. Say goodbye to cupboards stacked full of sweetie jars and plastic bins!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)