Appleton Pipette Tips
£35.00 – £120.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
The Appleton Pipette tip range consists of both standard and filter pipette tips, bought to you with sustainability in mind. Universal fitting and made from high-quality polypropylene, this range will make a great addition to your laboratory consumables.
- Refill racks for both filter and non-filter tips available – re-use your plastic racks instead of throwing them away
- Recyclable cardboard packaging used for all refills – reduces plastic consumption by 70%
- Recycling service available for plastic racks. Click here find out more about appCYCLE
- Universal fitting – no need to change your pipettes
- Less fluid retention for maximum accuracy
- No silicon additives mean no leaching
- Specially designed resins create hydrophobic internal surface
- Certified DNase, RNase, endotoxin, pyrogen and human DNA-free
- Manufactured in a class 100k clean room
- Highly transparent Appleton Pipette tips.
- PE filters free from chemical additives and aerosol-tight
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)