Appleton Pipette Tips
£20.00 – £35.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Need a longer supply of pipette tips that are guaranteed to be IN STOCK?
The Appleton Pipette tip range consists of both standard and filter pipette tips, bought to you with sustainability in mind. Universal fitting and made from high-quality polypropylene, this range will make a great addition to your laboratory consumables.
- Refill racks for both filter and non-filter tips available – re-use your plastic racks instead of throwing them away
- Recyclable cardboard packaging used for all refills – reduces plastic consumption by 70%
- Recycling service available for plastic racks. Click here find out more about appCYCLE
- Universal fitting – no need to change your pipettes
- Less fluid retention for maximum accuracy
- No silicon additives mean no leaching
- Specially designed resins create hydrophobic internal surface
- Certified DNase, RNase, endotoxin, pyrogen and human DNA-free
- Manufactured in a class 100k clean room
- Highly transparent Appleton Pipette tips.
- PE filters free from chemical additives and aerosol-tight
Product Contact Form
Please contact us for lead time information
0.5-10ul MAXYMUM RECOVERY Tips for P2/P10, Racked, AxygenThis product has been discontinued. Add to basketAdd to quote
200ul Yellow Tips in Stacked Racks
£251.19(Excluding VAT at 20%) Add to basketAdd to quote
Wide Bore Tips, Axygen£229.58 – £517.89 (Excluding VAT at 20%) View products