Analytical Balance, Explorer Series, Ohaus
£3,230.00 – £4,050.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
- Intelligent PERFORMANCE – delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput, with a stabilisation time up to 50% faster. Superior vibration filtering provides balance stability in unstable environments.
- Intuitive SOFTWARE – SmarText™ 2.0 easy-to-use graphical software features 14 applications, a colour touch screen VGA display, QWERTY and numeric keypads, and below-minimum weight indication.
- Ingenious DRAFTSHIELD -Explorer’s draftshield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber and features antistatic coated glass. Side doors seamlessly glide on top-mounted bearings, helping to prevent any potential bind up when balance is left uncleaned. Glass panels and stainless steel bottom are easy to install and remove making it extremely easy to clean.
- Practical TOUCHLESS SENSORS – Explorer features four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of print, calibration, tare, and other selectable functions, improving weighing efficiency and eliminating sample residue transfer
- Intelligent CALIBRATION – AutoCal™ ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily. The system will also self-calibrate when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy.
- Intuitive USER SETUP – Explorer is the industry’s most easy-to-use balance, featuring levelling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use.
- Ingenious MODULAR DESIGN – Explorer’s modular design features a colour touch display that can be separated from the weighing base.
- Practical APPROVALS – The Explorer has been designed to meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44. OIML approved models available – please enquire.
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)