74 Series Spectrophotometers, Jenway
£3,095.80 – £5,736.40 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Model 7410 covers the visible spectrum from 320 to 1000nm. Model 7415 uses a press to read xenon lamp to extend measurements into the UV spectrum, down to 198nm. Both models have a 5nm spectral bandwidth and are covered by a 3-year warranty. Model 7415 Nano is a UV/visible spectrophotometer with the micro-volume accessory fitted to eliminate the need for cuvettes.
- CPLive technology: safely transfer and store data, protocols, and results to the free Cloud
- 7″ High Definition colour touchscreen display
- Multiple USB ports for data storage & printer connectivity
- Android operating system, compatible with both Android and IOS devices
- Internal memory for methods and results (10GB onboard storage)
- Multi-language options including English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Extensive range of accessories available
- 3-year market-leading warranty (including xenon lamp)
The 74 series spectrophotometers offer measurement modes for simple photometric; concentration calculated using a single standard or a factor; quantitation with the ability to create a calibration curve using up to 20 standards; full spectrum scanning; multi-wavelength, where up to 4 wavelengths can be measured simultaneously and kinetics, to monitor the change in absorbance over time. The 7415 Nano has additional life science measurement modes.
Available to Order