74 Series Spectrophotometers, Jenway
£2,629.69 – £4,406.52 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Model 7410 covers the visible spectrum from 320 to 1000nm. Model 7415 uses a press to read xenon lamp to extend measurements into the UV spectrum, down to 198nm. Both models have a 5nm spectral bandwidth and are covered by a 3-year warranty. Model 7415 Nano is a UV/visible spectrophotometer with the micro-volume accessory fitted to eliminate the need for cuvettes.
- CPLive technology: safely transfer and store data, protocols, and results to the free Cloud
- 7″ High Definition colour touchscreen display
- Multiple USB ports for data storage & printer connectivity
- Android operating system, compatible with both Android and IOS devices
- Internal memory for methods and results (10GB onboard storage)
- Multi-language options including English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Extensive range of accessories available
- 3-year market-leading warranty (including xenon lamp)
The 74 series spectrophotometers offer measurement modes for simple photometric; concentration calculated using a single standard or a factor; quantitation with the ability to create a calibration curve using up to 20 standards; full spectrum scanning; multi-wavelength, where up to 4 wavelengths can be measured simultaneously and kinetics, to monitor the change in absorbance over time. The 7415 Nano has additional life science measurement modes.
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)