Select Analyst 160 ECO with internal tank, Suez Water UK
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
The Select range of water purification systems are compact, robust, simple to use and easy to maintain and available in six standard models: Analyst, edi 60, HP, Purewater 300, Fusion and Neptune Ultimate.
The Select Analyst is a compact unit ideal for laboratory use, delivering a steady supply of > 1MΩ.cm pure water for laboratory tasks using carbon pre-treatment, reverse osmosis and deionisation.
Typical applications include glassware rinsing, buffers and stains, reagent make-up, and media preparation.
Common features of all Select systems include:
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems
- RO Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual and audible alarms included
- Utilises carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
- Integral 20-litre storage as standard (excludes Neptune Ultimate)
- Semi-automatic clean cycle.
Additional features for the Select Analyst:
- Guaranteed > 1MΩ.cm water quality
- Remote display (optional)
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste
- WiFi connection
- At 10°C (l/hr) – 14.4
- At 25°C (l/hr) – 24
- Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with our industry leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
All sizes are also available as GP units. GP units are not supplied with a tank, they are designed to be used in conjunction with one of SUEZ’s range of external 50 & 100-litre tanks. For more information on any of these items please contact the sales office on 0121 458 7740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.