100ml Penicillin-Streptomycin-L-glutamine, 100x, 10,000 I.U Penicillin (per ml) 10,000uG/ml Streptomycin 29.2 mg/ml L-glutamine
£70.51 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 6
Available to Order
- Penicillin-Streptomycin-L-glutamine combines two antibiotics with a nutrient which is essential for cell growth, L-glutamine. Penicillin inhibits bacterial growth by inhibiting peptidoglycan synthesis (essential for the bacterial cell wall), and streptomycin inhibits bacterial growth by inhibiting protein synthesis. L-Glutamine is essential as an energy source for most mammalian cells in culture because of its amino acid carbon skeleton. This antibiotic-nutrient combination is effective against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
- Complete Certificate of Analysis available for each production lot, along with full formulation information
- Produced under the highest industry standards to ensure superior results
- 10,000 I.U. Penicillin (per mL) 10,000 µg/ mL Streptomycin
- Corning media certificates are available on our Resource Library.
- Shelf life : 12 months
- Storage : -25°C to -15°C