TRY ZEISS Primostar 3, trinocular, with Phase Contrast
£3,299.40 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
No matter if you need a microscope for education, training or routine lab work: Primostar 3 is the easy-to-use, compact and long-lasting instrument that turns your investment into the right choice for long working hours even in the most space-limited environments.
Your students, trainees and lab staff can focus on the essentials from the very start – just choose the ideal microscope configuration for your tasks and applications from our pre-defined packages and you are ready to go. Primostar 3 comes pre-configured out of the box for a true plug & play experience, making it your reliable partner in microscopy today and in the years to come.
- Choose between a 30-Watt halogen bulb or energy-saving LED illumination with stable intensity and colour temperature.
- Add the fluorescence tube and turn your Primostar 3 into an LED fluorescence microscope.
- Choose from a variety of contrasting techniques, suitable objective lenses and options for digital connectivity and documentation.
- Transmitted-light slide-in modules with 6V 30W halogen lamp and LED 3W white light, 5600K
- 5-position nosepiece, tilted backwards
- Mechanical rackless stage 75×50, drive right and specimen holder for two slides, with spring clip left
- Binocular phototube 25°/22 (50:50)
- Eyepieces 10x/22 Br.foc. with eyecups
- Objectives iPlan-Achromat 4x, 10x, 2ox Ph2, 40x Ph2, 100x Ph3
- ABBE condenser 0.9 with turret disk BF, DF, Ph1, Ph2, Ph3
- Pinhole diaphragm, d=30mm