TRY ZEISS Primostar 3, trinocular, FOV 20, 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x objectives
£1,583.10 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
No matter if you need a microscope for education, training or routine lab work: Primostar 3 is the easy-to-use, compact and long-lasting instrument that turns your investment into the right choice for long working hours even in the most space-limited environments.Your students, trainees and lab staff can focus on the essentials from the very start ? just choose the ideal microscope configuration for your tasks and applications from our pre-defined packages and you are ready to go. Primostar 3 comes pre-configured out of the box for a true plug & play experience, making it your reliable partner in microscopy today and in the years to come.
- The fixed-K?hler version of Primostar 3 comes pre-adjusted with a large 20 mm FOV (field of view) – just plug and play.
- A useful selection of objective lenses and eyepieces is already in place.
- Additional plus: manage costs and energy with long-lasting LED illumination.
- Transmitted-light illumination LED 1W white-light, 5700K
- 4-position nosepiece, tilted backwards
- Mechanical rackless stage 75×40, drive right and specimen holder for one slide with spring clip left
- Binocular phototube 25?/20 (50:50)
- Eyepieces 10x/20 Br.foc. with eyecups, 1x with pointer
- Objectives iPlan-Achromat 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Abbe condenser 0.9/1.25 with slot