Stemi 508 Stereo Microscopes
£2,323.00 – £7,062.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Your Compact, Reliable Greenough Stereo Microscope – For Excellent Image Contrast and Color Accuracy
Equipped with apochromatic optics you acquire images of outstanding image contrast and colour accuracy.Its mechanics is designed for heavy workloads. With the large up to 36 mm object field you always keep the overview of your sample.The 8:1 zoom then allows to bring details up to 50? magnification. Add interchangeable optics and observe an area of up to 122 mm. Stemi 508 offers better ergonomics than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope: The low viewing angle of 35? lets you keep a relaxed posture even after hours of work.With ZEISS Stemi 508 you observe and document your samples exactly as they are: rich in detail, sharp in focus and free from distortion or colour fringes. Stemi 508 is your robust all-rounder for everyday lab work and industrial inspections.Highlights
- ZEISS Stemi 508’s apochromatic zoom optics* and efficient stray light suppression give you a crisp three-dimensional image, distortion-free, without colour fringes.
- Visualize objects in fields of view up to 122 mm.The large 8:1 zoom lets you observe even minute structures in high contrast.
- Use interchangeable apochromatic front optics and eyepieces to reach any magnification between 2? and 250?. Double your resolution or enjoy large working distances up to 287 mm without compromising optical quality.
- Stemi 508 is designed for heavy workloads, using durable and reliable mechanics.
- Enjoy a well-balanced 3D impression: whether you zoom continuously variable or in reproducible mode by activating click stops – the image stays sharply focused over the whole magnification range.
- Thanks to the low viewing angle of 35?, Stemi 508 is more ergonomic than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope. You appreciate a comfortable posture even if you work on the microscope for long hours.
- Choose from compact stands to flexible and stable boom stands, from basic transmitted light to polarization contrast to get exactly what you need for your application.
- Position your specimen precisely by adding a gliding, tilting or rotating polarization stage.
- With Stemi 508 doc, there?s always a c-mount adapter for ZEISS Axiocam cameras included ? interchangeable, to adapt any SLR camera or camcorder
All microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist, Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)