SI600C, Incubator and Accessories, Stuart
£6,821.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Ideal for scientists doing cell culturing procedures, especially suspension culture applications
- Combine with the SRC5 recirculating cooler to operate at temperatures down to 15°C below ambient (min 5°C)
- Orbital shaking motion, adjustable between 30 to 300rpm with a gentle start action
- Microprocessor controlled shaking speed set via the digital LED control panel
- Versatile digital timer which can be set from 1 second to 9 days
- Smoked acrylic windows in the door and to both sides to allow easy visibility of the samples
- All viewing windows are double glazed to prevent condensation build up during sub-ambient use
- Forced air circulation ensures uniform heating or cooling of the load.
- Typically accommodates the following Erlenmeyer flasks: 6 x 2000ml, 9 x 1000ml or 15 x 500ml.
- USB connection with dedicated software enables long term monitoring of the incubator temperature, i.e. over weekends.