SevenDirect SD30 Kit, Conductivity Meter, Mettler Toledo
£1,585.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
Robust and Intuitive Benchtop Meters with Full GLP Support
SevenDirect instruments are benchtop meters developed for a wide range of laboratory applications, They provide accurate measurements of pH, ion concentration, and conductivity of almost any sample. Their ease of use, data handling options and robustness will delight discerning users.
- Measurement with SevenDirect™ meters is faster and easier than with any other meter before. With the green LED status light “ON” the user can see at one glance whether the instrument is ready for use.
- Big 7″ touch screen and pull down menu simplifies the navigation. Performing calibration for the first time using SevenDirect™ is a piece of cake thanks to the user guidance system.
- EasyPlace™ electrode holder, rotating sachet holder and storage beaker are just a few improvements which will make your workplace tidier than ever.
- Measuring with SevenDirect™ meters gives you peace of mind. Even the most messy person will keep the documentation in order with SevenDirect™.
- Automatic data transfer to PC or printer (with enhanced EasyDirect™ pH software) minimizes transcription errors.
- The meter records date, time, sample, sensor and user ID. Any person who isn’t granted administrator access can’t modify important settings (2-level user management).
- SevenDirect™ is a meter that will last for years. It will survive whatever you throw on it: aggressive chemicals (protective cover), dust and liquid splashes (IP 54 rating) even with sensors and peripherals connected (closed connector compartment).