Select HP Water Purification Systems, Suez
£119.00 – £3,948.25 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
The Select range of water purification systems are compact, robust, simple to use and easy to maintain and available in six standard models: Analyst, edi 60, HP, Purewater 300, Fusion and Neptune Ultimate.
The Select HP is a compact unit designed to produce a consistent supply of > 10MΩ.cm water for HPLC, ion chromatography, atomic absorption, hydrogen generation, and clinical analyser feed.
Common features of all Select systems include:
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems
- RO Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual and audible alarms included
- Utilises carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
- Integral 20-litre storage as standard (excludes Neptune Ultimate)
- Semi-automatic clean cycle.
Additional features for the Select HP:
- Guaranteed > 10MΩ.cm water quality
- Remote Dispense Pod (Optional)
- Energy saving intelligent stand-by mode
- Dispense rate of up to 2 litres/min
- 0.2μm point of use bacterial filter
- Water quality parameters, MΩ.cm, °C, flow rate displayed
- Selectable manual and volumetric dispense feature
- Internal 0.1μm bacterial filtration
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste
- WiFi connection
- Reduce water and electricity wastage in your lab with our industry-leading reverse osmosis (RO) systems with high water recovery rates and intelligent standby mode.
All sizes are also available as GP units. GP units are not supplied with a tank, they are designed to be used in conjunction with one of SUEZ’s range of external 50 & 100-litre tanks. For more information on any of these items please contact the sales office on 0121 458 7740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.