Select Analyst 160 with internal tank, Suez
£3,535.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
The Select range of water purification systems are compact, robust, simple to use and easy to maintain and available in six standard models: Analyst, edi 60, HP, Purewater 300, Fusion and Neptune Ultimate.
The Select Analyst is a compact unit ideal for laboratory use, delivering a steady supply of > 1MΩ.cm pure water for laboratory tasks using carbon pre-treatment, reverse osmosis and deionisation.
Typical applications include glassware rinsing, buffers and stains, reagent make-up, and media preparation.
Common features of all Select systems include:
- Space-saving, dependable, bench top or wall mounted systems
- RO Removes > 98% minerals and > 99% bacteria
- Choice of production rates up to 48 l/hr
- Optional external storage tanks up to 100 litres
- RO Boost pump fitted as standard
- Installation kit and all consumables included for first year’s operation
- LCD colour touch screen panel
- Visual and audible alarms included
- Utilises carbon pre-treatment, RO and deionisation
- USB port to download event data and upload software updates
- Integral 20-litre storage as standard (excludes Neptune Ultimate)
- Semi-automatic clean cycle.
Additional features for the Select Analyst:
- Guaranteed > 1MΩ.cm water quality
- Remote display (optional)
- ECO option now available offering 50% recovery which equates to a significant reduction in water usage and waste
- WiFi connection
- At 10°C (l/hr) – 14.4
- At 25°C (l/hr) – 24
All sizes are also available as GP units. GP units are not supplied with a tank, they are designed to be used in conjunction with one of SUEZ’s range of external 50 & 100-litre tanks. For more information on any of these items please contact the sales office on 0121 458 7740 or email email@example.com.