SafeFAST Premium Microbiological Safety Cabinets, Faster Air UK
£13,958.90 – £17,812.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Faster SafeFAST Premium are Microbiological Safety Cabinets – designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard and NSF/ANSI 49 American Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main Class H14 HEPA/ULPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA/ULPA filter.
Primarily conceived for pharmaceutical industries, SafeFAST Premium cabinets are an excellent choice when you are looking for low levels of power consumption, CO2 emissions and the lowest noise levels.
External structure in epoxy powder coated cold-rolled steel for excellent corrosion resistance to the attack by aggressive common chemicals. Alternatively special models with external structure made in AISI 304L stainless steel for superior cleanability are also available on demand.
Rear wall in stainless steel AISI 304 L, designed to conform to requirements and pass the “cleanability test” according to EN12469:2000.
Work surface in stainless steel AISI 316L consisting of sections (or in one piece upon request) which are easily removable for carrying out routine cleaning and/or autoclaving sterilization procedures; closed or perforated on request.
Front window: electrically operated vertically sliding safety glass sash window.
Re-circulating and extractor DC fans: SafeFAST Premium is supplied with double centrifugal DC fan ( main and exhaust ) to provide complete operator, product and environmental protection. Moreover it is designed and is also suitable to discharge the filtered air outside the laboratory through a ducting system if required.
Filtration: Low pressure drop H14 HEPA/ULPA filters with an efficiency better than 99,995 % MPPS (EN-1822). These filters are tailored for the unit SafeFAST Premium with increased media filtration for double filter lifetime.
Operation Condition: Air cleanliness in Class ISO 3 as per ISO:EN 14644-1.
The user-friendly practical keyboard and the rear-lit LCD will continuously display all required data keeping the user constantly informed of the cabinet conditions in operation, and in particular:
- display of laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
- display of inside and outside temperature
- display of residual lifetime of HEPA/ULPA filters, UV Lamp and activated carbon filter (if fitted)
- display of total number of hours of operation
- display of saturation level of HEPA/ULPA filters.
Audio-visual alarms provided for:
- out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
- incorrect position of front sash-window
- clogging of HEPA/ULPA filters
- end of life-cycle of UV lamp and saturation of activated carbon filter (if fitted)
- blockage in the exhaust duct ( if fitted )
- fan-motor malfunction
- power failure
D.O.P.-DEHS inlet port for testing the HEPA/ULPA filters.
Magnetic and removable UV sterilizing lamp (optional) that can be easily placed in each area of the back wall. It is completed with two switch-off countdown timers, one variable on a 0-3 hours scale (1 minute steps), the other set to 3 fixed hours.