runSAFE DNA Stain, (1ml/vial)
£45.97 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
A non-mutagenic fluorescent reagent that products instand visualisation of DNA bands upon Blue Light or UV illumination of gels
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
RunSAFE is a non-mutagenic fluorescent reagent that produces instant visualization of DNA bands upon Blue Light or UV illumination of agarose gels.
- Supplied in 6X DNA Loading Buffer
- Contains three tracking dyes (Bromophenol Blue, Xylene Cyanol FF, and Orange G) for visually tracking the DNA migration during the electrophoresis process
- Ideal for the environment requiring a safe , non-hazardous alternative to Ethidium Bromide
- Store at 4°C up to 12 months. For longer periods, store at -20°C
- runSAFE Dye is light sensitive and should be stored protected from light.