ROTOFIX 46 Benchtop Centrifuge, without rotor, Hettich
£4,950.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Please contact us for lead time information
These are ideal centrifuges for research and industrial laboratories. They are robust and can withstand intensive usage, even in the field. Specialty buckets are able to hold ASTM pear-shaped and conical tubes for petroleum testing.
Heated option provides chamber temperature up to +90 ?C (ROTOFIX 46 H).
- Max. RPM: 4,000 min -1 | 2.000 min-1 adjustable in increments of 10
- Max. RCF: 3,095 | 984
- Max. capacity: 4 x 290 ml | 4 x 100 ml
- Robust and versatile benchtop centrifuge
- Choice of 4 rotors
- Maximum noise level of ? 58 dB(A)
- Impulse button for short centrifugation
- Easy operation with keypad