ROTO SILENTA 630 RS Floorstanding Centrifuge, refrigerated, GMP, external cooling unit, Hettic
£48,000.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Please contact us for lead time information
The ROTO SILENTA 630 RS is highly rated in the rapid and efficient centrifugation of blood bags. It is able to spin up to 12 liter of sample or 12 blood bags per run. Four and six-place rotor options are also available to offer the best possible fit.
In industrial or R&D the ROTO SILENTA accommodated six vessels each up to 2,000 ml.
This unit includes refrigeration with a temperature range from -20?C to +40?C.
- The ROTO SILENTA 630 RS lives up to its name it has a maximum noise rating of 62db(A) even when running at full speed and cooling. At lower speeds and temperature settings, the centrifuge is even quieter.
- The centrifuge chamber is made with medical grade stainless steel and rounded edges to maximize hygiene. Without a rotor windshield, users can clean the chamber thoroughly for a hygienic sample environment.
- With a working height of 91 cm the centrifuge is easy to load and unload. The opening and closing of the lid is aided by gas springs which eliminate most of the effort required to open the centrifuge lid.
- The motorized lid locking systems will ensure safe and easy locking.
- Dual temperature sensors in the chamber provide greater temperature control and more accurate ?at sample? temperatures.
- The powerful motor is able to consistently produce the same amounts of centrifugal force regardless of sample size or quantity. The difference between spinning 1 or 12 blood bags per conditions is less than 1%. The same separation run can be repeated day after day.