Rotary Evaporator with Cold Finger Condenser, Stuart
£2,231.20 – £2,292.80 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Cold finger glass condenser for use with ice or dry ice for volatile or low boiling solvents
- No cooling water required
- Unique drain to empty the large 1 litre trap very easily
- Simple, counterbalanced lift mechanism
- PTFE/glass liquid pathway for chemical inertness
- Sparkless induction motor
- Long life graphite impregnated PTFE vacuum seal
- Efficient flask and vapour tube ejection system
- Each unit is also provided with an easy to use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows more solvent to be drawn into the rotating Florentine flask without the need to stop the operation
- plastic coating option for extra safety when using the glassware under vacuum. It acts as a safety screen, contains the glassware pieces and gives the operator sufficient time to transfer any potentially dangerous chemicals to a suitable vessel without spillage.
- Glass set 02 consists of: Cold finger condenser, drain for cold finger condenser, vapour tube for cold finger condenser, receiving flask 1000ml, Florentine flask 1000ml, feed tube with stopcock, vacuum seal, conical joint clip, spherical joint clip.