Prime and PrimeG Thermal Cycler, Techne
This product has been discontinued.
This full-sized thermal cycler delivers both high performance and high throughput to provide maximum flexibility when processing a large number of samples in parallel.
Gradient cycling can be achieved directly using the PrimeG instrument or by upgrading the Prime unit via a USB software installation. This enables the laboratory to manage changing cycling requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Prime Key Features
- Colour touchscreen for fast program setup
- Versatile, fully interchangeable block system, no tools required
- Fast ramp rate of up to 3.4°C/sec
- Can be upgraded for gradient cycling via USB
- Data transfer via USB
- 4 year warranty
The PrimeG is a gradient enabled thermal cycler with all the features of the Prime unit. The wide linear gradient with a range of 29°C allows annealing temperatures to be optimised in one experiment.
- Gradient can be applied across a temperature range 30°C to 80°C
- Maximum Gradient 29°C (19°C for 384)
- Gradient calculator function