Microtitre Plate Incubator
£1,797.10 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
- Specially designed for use with microtitre plates and Petri dishes, which can be difficult to incubate
- Forced air circulation blows preheated air across the shelves rather than just through them. This is key when incubating microtitre plates, as a conventional incubator will suffer from impaired temperature distribution if 4 or more plates are placed on a shelf as this blocks the air circulation.
- A water tray is included to increase the humidity and prevent microtitre plates from drying out during incubation
- The stainless steel chamber features 4 shelves each accommodating 6 plates (or 12 stacked in 2 layers). Shelves are captive and slide out for easy loading.
- The bright LED display indicates temperature and the encoder control allows rapid and accurate temperature setting
- An integral over-temperature protection system automatically tracks the set temperature and controls the heater in the event of a fault
- Error codes are displayed if a fault has occurred or if the set temperature has been interrupted
- An acrylic upwards opening door provides excellent access to the interior