Microscope Primotech TL/RL Pol conoscopy rotary stage CameraTube 3MP, Zeiss
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Microscope Primotech TL/RL Pol conoscopy rotary stage CameraTube 3MP
- Microscope stand Primotech TL/RL, LED, 5x W0.8 cod. Centerable base plate, dust cover and secure lock for 6×20 slider
- Transmitted-light illuminator with LED 3W 5000K
- Stage- and condenser carrier with front lens swing in/out condenser 0.9 Pol
- Polarizer TL 360° rotatable – Rotary stage Pol 360°, max. sample height 17 mm –
- Object guide Pol 35×30 mm, attachable for slides 48×28 mm and 75×25 mm
- Quartz depolarizer for tubes Primotech
- Reflected-light illumination with LED 3W 5000K, turret 3x with integrated Bertrand lens for objective 63x and secure lock on slider interfaces
- Conversion filter (3200K), d=45 mm – 2x Eyepiece E-PL 10x/20 Br. Foc.
- Objective Epiplan 5x/0.13 W0.8” – Objective A-Plan 10x/0.25 Pol W0.8” – Objective A-Plan 63x/0.8 Pol W0.8”
- Compensator Lambda, 6×20 undetachably
- Analyzer slider TL/RL, fixed undetachably – Polarizer slider RL, fixed undetachably
- Power supply 12V/30W – Tube 30°/20 with integrated IP Camera 3MP
- Calibration slide for App – Interface module MNA advanced, for network communication and saving of microscope configuration and scaling via Ethernet and Labscope or Matscope App. The Advanced type enables the use of full Matscope functionality including advanced measurement and automatic scaling.
- Interfaces: – 1 x RJ45 Ethernet for Tube with integrated camera – 1 x D-Sub for connection to the microscope – 1 x RJ45 Ethernet for network access In combination with the Primotech ZEISS offers the software Matscope, can exclusively be used with iPad 3rd generation, iPad mini 4, iPhone 5 or later series with iOS 9. ZEISS Matscope iOS version is free for download in AppStore. ZEISS Matscope Windows version is free for download in product webpage Unless otherwise stated by the distributor, iPad and WLAN router are not supplied by ZEISS.
Images for illustrative purposes only