Micro Centrifuge Tube Natural 1.5ml Graduated With Cap, Non-Sterile
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 500
10+ in stock. Ready to be dispatched
Manufactured from food-grade random copolymer polypropylene, these microtubes can withstand low temperatures down to -80°c and have enhanced clarity compared to general purpose grade polypropylene.
- Can be used from -80°C to 121°C
- Intended for single-use
- Can stand centrifugation to 15,000xg
- Frosted writing surface on both sides and lid for ease of identification
- All-Black tube available for light-sensitive reactions or samples
- Extended cap lid for easy opening.
- The tube has an 11mm diameter and is 41mm tall with cap closed
- The lip at the top for the cap is 13mm wide