Mel-Temp® Digital Melting Point Apparatus
£895.10 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
The Mel-Temp® Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers a quick and easy way to measure the melting points of samples at a budget price with a temperature resolution of ±1°C
- Ideal for multiple users, it is ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user.
- As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8X magnification.
- As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space.
- Each Digital Mel-Temp® comes supplied with a complimentary pack of 50 capillary tubes, its own power supply and power cable.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labour
- Certification: CE
- Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
- Digital microprocessor with ±1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
Safety and convenience
- 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Adjustable arm with viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
- Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone
- Integral light and wide angle 8X viewing magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain
- Units can be calibrated by the user on their site or by the manufacturer/service organisation. If calibrated by the user, a calibration kit is required
- Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key