Explosion Proof Laboratory Refrigerators, Haier
£1,247.00 – £2,025.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Temperature Range +3°C to +16°C with Precise Control
- An intelligent temperature control system keeps internal temperature variation within 3°C for excellent temperature uniformity
- 360°C Explosion Proof Interior with ATEX II C-T6 EU Explosion Proof Certification.
- Incorporates an anti-static liner, gasket and explosion-proof fan motor. Equipped with overcurrent and overvoltage protection systems to provide an ATEX certified laboratory refrigerator
- Temperature Controller with One Key Search
- Historical temperature data can be saved and checked by pressing only one key for convenient laboratory inspection.
- Low Energy Consumption
- The HC refrigerant cooling system has twice the cooling efficiency and saves half the energy when compared to traditional refrigeration systems.
- Glass Shelves
- Tempered glass shelves can store over 40kg of various sized reagent bottles.
- Low Noise
- Ultra quiet fan motor with noise cancelling technology makes this unit’s noise output less than 40dB, ensuring for a quiet and comfortable lab environment.
- Dual Lock Design
- The door comes with a mortice lock, and a padlock can also be installed.
- Safe and Secure
- Lockable controller will prevent any tampering and avoid the unit being switched off by accident. The system has high and low temperature, open door, and sensor error alerting functions to ensure that the product is stored safely.
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)