Stuart Premium Hotplate, coated aluminium plate
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available to Order
Maximum Temperature – 325°C
Heated Area – 150 x 150mm
Colour choice – Blue, White, Black, Avocado, Red, Tangerine, Violet, Pink
- Spill-resistant front control module with chemically toughened glass.
- The mains independent “Hot” warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and unplugged from the mains.
- This unit features an integral fixing point for a retort rod.
- Ceramic coated Aluminium surfaces have been designed for very accurate top plate temperature.
- The Stuart Premium hotplate offers the highest level of sophistication in a hotplate with a full colour 4″ TFT screen. Both set and actual temperature of the sample are displayed simultaneously.
- As the hotplate heats the sample to the set temperature, the advanced control algorithm automatically optimises the heating rate to minimize overshoot and time to set point.
- There is the ability to create programs, controlling the temperature.
- The unit is supplied with a PTFE coated temperature probe, which allows accurate sample temperature control to within ±1°C.
- In-built connectivity allows the unit to be updated in the field, as and when new firmware versions are available.