Haier Microbiological Safety Cabinets
£6,294.80 – £7,717.50 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Patent Intelligent Constant Air Velocity
- The professional hot-bulb air velocity transducer performs real-time monitoring on the air velocity of the working area, compares it with the standard air velocity, and keeps the safety cabinet under constant air velocity through adjustment of the fan speed by the microcomputer system.
- LNS Green Energy-saving Mode
- When the human body detecting module detects under the intelligent mode that the person is outside the operating area for over 15 minutes, the microcomputer program will automatically switch the safety cabinet to LNS green energy conservation mode
- Professional Air-flow Distribution Module
- Through professional air flow distribution design, the air flow of the worktable is more uniform, with the noise ＜ 62dBA
- Ultra Low Penetration Air Filter System
- American AAF (ULPA) filter are tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.12 micron particles.
- ULPA Filter provides vertical laminar flow to the worktable, so as to protect samples from pollution.
- Ergonomic Design
- The platform-type hand-placing frame is comfortable to use and helps to relieve fatigue.
- The 10° angled viewing window improves comfort and alleviates fatigue of the operator
- 75mm adjustable supporter ensures correct height for different users
- Draining valve is easy to clean and maintain
- 304 stainless steel operation platform and internal wall
- Stainless steel operation platform without screws, no accumulation of contaminant
- Dismountable air in-flow plate, easy to clean and disinfect
- Concaved operation platform, waste liquid easily collected
- Digital microprocessor control system
- LCD display
- Real-time display of key parameters: downflow velocity, inflow velocity, airflow volume, static pressure, negative pressure, the accumulative running time of fan and UV lamp, lifetime of filter
- Sound & light alarming function
- UV sterilisation reservation setting function
- Unique Drop-down Front Glass Window
- Remove the hand-placing frame by hand, and pull down the front glass window to clean the upper part of the glass and to avoid dead corners.