Enduro GDS II Imaging Systems, Labnet
£4,695.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
The GDS II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm version and runs on a Windows-based PC (not included). The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm wavelength version with 470 nm epi-blue lights for use with “safe dyes” that eliminate the need for ethidium bromide. Both versions now come with a storage location on top to help maximize bench space and provide a place for accessories.
ENDURO™ GDS II Applications
- Visible protein stains like Coomassie blue or silver stain
- Designed for DNA
- Ethidium bromide
- Safe dyes such as GelGreen® and SYBR™ Safe
- Region of interest (ROI) function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours there is no longer a need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- Save photo files as jpeg or 16-bit .tiff files ideal for publication
- 2-year warranty
- Includes fully-featured qualitative software is ideal for creating publication and notebook quality images