EM Series electromantle, Electrothermal
£259.70 – £501.20 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
- The EM Electromantle series features a durable, chemically resistant polypropylene outer housing that minimises damage from spills. They allow for maximum heat transfer with minimal risk of flask breakage.
- Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM series Electromantle is a reliable workhorse for your heating applications in the laboratory. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
- Use with round bottom flasks from 50ml to 5 litres
- “Cool-to-touch” design
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Model HM0078 has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Supplied with clamps for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rods)
- Warranty: One year parts and labour