EchoLUTION FFPE RNA Kit (10)
£108.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Please contact us for lead time information
For single-step spin column purification of total RNA from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue samples.
- Convenience: Simplified workflow with fewer hands-on steps than conventional kits.
- Speed: Optimized tissue lysis combined with single-step purification leads to a 30% faster protocol than established kits.
- High sensitivity: Highly pure RNA free of contaminants and inhibitors.
- Reliable results: High purity and competitive RNA integrity perfectly suited for downstream applications such as RT-qPCR, and RNA-seq.
- Sustainability: Up to 35% less plastic consumption compared to conventional methods; no use of hazardous xylene or other organic solvents.
- Lysis Buffer FFPE (LB) (1 x 1.1 mL)
- TurboLyse Protease FFPE (P) (1 x 100 µL)
- Removal Solution FFPE (RS) (1 x 2 mL)
- DNase FFPE (D) (1 x 100 µL)
- Reaction Buffer DNase FFPE (RB) (1 x 1.5 mL)
- Low-TE Buffer (T) (1 x 1.2 mL)
- Spin columns FFPE (10)