EchoLUTION CellCulture DNA Kit, 250 prep
(Excluding VAT at 20%)
Pack Size: 1
Available on Backorder (Contact us for lead times)
Bioechos nucleic acid purification kits are ground breaking in that they have been developed to be much faster, more reliable and more sustainable than existing silica-based kits on the market. Depending on the kit, the entire procedure, including sample lysis, can be completed in less than 30 minutes at room temperature, due to the use of a proprietary reagent, TurbolyseTM, which contains a unique blend of proteases. The kits use non-aggressive chemicals and work under aqueous, physiological DNA-protecting conditions to generate high yield, ultra-pure, high molecular weight DNA, which even when undiluted, performs with superior sensitivity in downstream applications like PCR, qPCR and next generation sequencing. They do not contain hazardous reagents, use 70% less plastic than silica-based kits, and are packaged plastic-free, all of which is just what the modern sustainable, eco-friendly lab needs to reduce its carbon footprint.
The EchoLUTION CellCulture DNA Kit has been developed to purify genomic and mitochondrial DNA from all common cultured cell lines such as HeLa, COS or HEK and also primary cells from eukaryotic origin; DNA from up to 2 x 106 fresh or frozen cells is easily purified using the same protocol. No optimization of parameters like lysis time, temperature or elution volume is necessary.
- Single-step spin column purification of DNA from up to 2 x 106 fresh or frozen cultured cells
- Ultra-pure intact DNA in 70% less time
- Unparalleled sample lysis efficiency
- High yield: up to 30 µg highly pure DNA from 10mg tissue
- Superior performance in downstream applications like PCR, qPCR & next generation sequencing
- No tedious binding, washing or eluting – cell lysis in 22 mins; total processing time: 30 min
- Sustainability: 70% less plastic than with silica-based methods, no hazardous liquids